Yogurt Starter – Traditional Flavor
The Cultures for Health Traditional Yogurt Starter is a simple direct-set yogurt starter that is easy to use. Make a fresh tangy yogurt when you need to and freeze the remaining packets for later. With direct-set cultures there’s no need to maintain a starter which makes this culture a great choice for beginners.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts milk
- For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons milk
- Cultures at 110ºF using a yogurt maker or other appliance
- This culture is also suitable for use with raw dairy milk or non-dairy milk, with special care.
- Having trouble making yogurt? Go to the Cultures for Health website for more information.
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
||6.5 x 4 x 1.75 in